Connecting you to the world
The human voice is the fundamental instrument for effective business communications. The ability to be heard clearly and understood when communicating is critical in a world where more and more business communication occurs remotely.
Connects V-series headsets to cordless or mobile phones with headset jack. 2.5mm right angle plug. Cord extends to 23″.
- V823 2.5 Cord to QD
- V823-1 2.5 Cord to QD Cisco 7920 IP
Connects V-series headsets to Alcatel and Grandstream phones. 3.5mm right angle plug. Cord extends to 23″.
Part Number: V823-3.5
VXI Monaural (MOTH) Headsets that are available with VXI QD’s, Plantronics QD’s and GN Netcom QD’s. Available with direct connect options.
A complete single line telephone, compatible with VXi headsets (V, P and G series).
VXI Inline mute switch with VXi QD
Compatible with V-series headsets and allows the user to mute the headset microphone.
Part Number: V840 Mute
Increases microphone transmit with digital phones that utilize a headset port. Use with VXi headsets and a 1026 cord.
- V822-HGT-0 – Increases Transmit
- V822-HGT-1 – HTG Adaptor with Cord
- V822-HGT-3 – HTG AVX adapter for Avaya 4400, 4600, 6400
VXI Remote handset lifter for the VXI wireless headset systems.
- Optional handset lifter lets you answer and end calls up to 300 feet from your desk phone and base station
- Automatically takes the phone off hook and connects or ends calls remotely
- Easy to set-up and use
- Works with most standard phone systems
- 1-year warranty
AC Power supply for Everon and CT Switch (U.S. version)
Part Number: V830
Connects V-series headsets to CallMaster V& VI and Cisco 7940/7960 series IP phones. 10 ft coil cord.
- V821-Blu PL for Plantronics QD’s
- V821-Blue V for VXI QD’s
- V821-Blue GN for GN Netcom QD’s